Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)The two-year full time MPT degree programme aims to offer evidence-based and ethical learning in all areas of physiotherapy care. On successful completion of the course the candidate will acquire the following:
- Expertise in Evidence-based Practice
- Expertise in Health Promotion, early identification and intervention for quality of life & restoration of function
- Expertise in planning and implementation of treatment programmes adequately and appropriately for clinical conditions.
- Sports Medicine
- Manual Therapy
- Geriatric Medicine
- Movement Science
- Rehab Science
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Physiotherapists engage in preventive, restorative and rehabilitative practices in areas such as gross motor development, postural management, hydrotherapy, orthotic assessment and monitoring, sensory integration, respiratory conditions, orthopedic medical problems.
- Lecturer in College or university
- Assistant/Associate Professor in College or University
- Research professional /Scientist in Government and Private Sector
- Senior Clinical Physiotherapist in Multispecialty Hospitals
- Sports Physiotherapist in Stadium, Sports Academy handling national and international players
- Physiotherapy Equipment Manufacturers
- Private Specialty Clinics
- Rehabilitation Centers for the Handicapped
- Schools for the Mentally Retarded and Physically Disabled Children
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) from UGC recognized university with compulsory rotatory six months internship completion and must have obtained 50% of total marks.
- Admission to the course is on the basis of merit; according to the results of the Common Entrance Test/Interview conducted by AIPH University, Bhubaneswar.
- One time Admission Fees Rs. 10000/-
- Full time 2 years program
- Fees per year Rs. 1,30,000/- (Rs. 65,000/- per semester)
- Merit scholarships available to candidates who have scored 60% in BPT
Venue: Pahala, On Bhubaneswar-Cuttack NH 5, Bhuanewsar-752101
For further queries please contact:
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 7205074656 / 9938213237
For Further Information
2934 Nageswar Tangi